PDA

View Full Version : Back from drs

rebeccad
25-01-16, 15:46
So today I went to my gp about my breast lump and she wasn't concerned , she said she didn't feel anything that concerned her , she gave me some meds for my anxiety and referred me for counselling , so will just see what happens , I'm gonna throw my all into getting better as this health anxiety is so tiring and wearing me out x

Leslie735
25-01-16, 15:48
Wonderful news!!! Also reassuring to hear as I'm fearing BC right now myself because I found a couple of small dimples in my breast (when I lift my arms, at the bottom). PM me if you want to talk!

meche
25-01-16, 15:55
Great news! Been there & got the T-shirt so please trust in what your doctor is telling you and put it behind you. Work on getting yourself better & look forward to smiling & enjoying life again. Big hugs. xx

rebeccad
25-01-16, 22:38
Thanks , I'm going to really try , I have a good life and I don't want to get to 50-60 and realise I wasted all these years , I'm 36 and need to enjoying my life, don't know where this new positive me has come from lol x

Leslie735
25-01-16, 22:56
Thanks , I'm going to really try , I have a good life and I don't want to get to 50-60 and realise I wasted all these years , I'm 36 and need to enjoying my life, don't know where this new positive me has come from lol x

Keep it up! :)

PlantsForHire
26-01-16, 00:38
So today I went to my gp about my breast lump and she wasn't concerned , she said she didn't feel anything that concerned her , she gave me some meds for my anxiety and referred me for counselling , so will just see what happens , I'm gonna throw my all into getting better as this health anxiety is so tiring and wearing me out x

It's so awesome to see you progress in your journey! Congrats! :yesyes: