View Full Version : Happy Australia day

Phill2
26-01-16, 05:30
Have a great day Aussies !!:yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
26-01-16, 05:44
Happy Australia Day!!! :birthday::birthday1::birthday::birthday1:

Are you Australian Of The Year then, Phill? :yesyes:

I think we should have Happy Britain Day...we could mark it with a celebration of things "British" like moaning, queueing (and doing some more moaning), a day of rain (again) and perhaps drink pints of tea (so not as good as St. Patricks Day!!!) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Phill2
26-01-16, 06:02
Of course
Petra and I get it every year :winks:
Britain day sounds like heaps of fun.
We just go to the beach , have BBQs and drink beer!

MyNameIsTerry
26-01-16, 06:51
I thought you do that anyway? :yesyes:

Sounds like the best way to celebrate to me. Watch out for the crocs looking for their own celebration...it's safer on our beaches we just have radioactive crabs and chavs to look out for. :biggrin:

Phill2
26-01-16, 07:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNoT7P6e4fM

This is my back yard shot from my drone and yes barbies and beer are the regular thing

MyNameIsTerry
26-01-16, 07:38
Beautiful place to live. The beach looks really nice and very long.

Your drone gives a nice clear picture. Is it an inbuilt camera or one of your own? They are on about using them over here to avoid sending out police helicopters when doing searches. It seemed a good idea.

Phill2
26-01-16, 08:28
Great place to live
You guys got it wrong - you should have left the convicts there and moved here yourselves.
Inbuilt camera - Its a phantom 3 professional

MyNameIsTerry
26-01-16, 08:50
You won't find many over here arguing with you on that score, we have been slowly moving over there for a fair few decades! There is a branch of my family over there somewhere (great uncle & aunty emigrated).

They are on about limiting the drones over here now after a recent accident where one dropped on a little kid who lost his eyesight. They are moaning about planes & helicopters. It will only take on idiot to spoil it for people. Ideal out there with all your space, you could get some good wildlife shots I bet.

pulisa
26-01-16, 08:59
Looks fabulous, Phil! Hope you enjoyed your day of celebration!

Phill2
26-01-16, 09:07
Thanks Pulisa

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

You won't find many over here arguing with you on that score, we have been slowly moving over there for a fair few decades! There is a branch of my family over there somewhere (great uncle & aunty emigrated).

They are on about limiting the drones over here now after a recent accident where one dropped on a little kid who lost his eyesight. They are moaning about planes & helicopters. It will only take on idiot to spoil it for people. Ideal out there with all your space, you could get some good wildlife shots I bet.

They are talking about regulating them hence buying one now
In Washington state they've brought in registration

mezzaninedoor
26-01-16, 10:07
so educate me Ozzies

what does Australia Day mean? Is it inclusive of the whole population ?

do you have dart boards with pictures of poms on them to throw darts at ? ;)

Phill2
27-01-16, 01:38
It's inclusive of all who want to be included.
You don't see many Poms about in summer.
Once the temp gets above 25 they go inside and hide in the dark :winks: