PDA

View Full Version : Feeling awful

Bakebeansrule
26-01-16, 07:17
I'm not sure why I'm writing this maybe just hoping it will make me feel better. I'm so anxious today I have a Drs appointment in 10 hours time and I'm so worried she won't be able to put my mind at ease about a pain in my side. I've been awake hours feeling sick and like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Deep breaths don't seem to be helping I just wish these feeling would go away. I want more than anything to go back to feeling how I did a few months ago but it feels never ending at the moment

white1989
26-01-16, 09:17
hi there,

I know how you feel as I'm not well at the moment either and am really losing my mind over anxiety about what could be wrong with me. its a really lonely and daunting feeling and I too have been struggling to sleep just with a constant impending feeling of doom, as well as having terrible headaches and feeling sick.

I hope you get the results you want from your doctor, best of luck and rest assured you're not alone x

Shazamataz
26-01-16, 09:53
I hear you! And ten hours is a long wait. But it's good you have an appointment today and can get checked out.

I'm sure you will be fine - good luck!

Bakebeansrule
26-01-16, 11:23
Thank you both for replying. I've spent most of the morning with family and walking the dog so that's calmed me down a little it's so nice when there is people who understand how you are feeling sometimes you just need to hear it will be ok and it makes a difference