PDA

View Full Version : Just started

Foulplay
26-01-16, 16:36
Hi folks have just started pregabalin 50 mg twice a day. Been on since Sunday just wondering did anyone else feel ever so weird at the start. I've felt tired little confused at times and my speech can get a little stammery at times. Anxiety ways I feel a little better still having to take diazapam but my dosage has cut from 8 to 12 mg a day to just 2mg.

hanshan
27-01-16, 06:16
Hi Foulplay,

Read back through previous threads, and you will see that those side effects are very common, perhaps the norm, but hopefully will soon fade. Good luck with pregabalin.

Foulplay
27-01-16, 14:53
So far so good anxiety is definitely on the down speech is touch and go still lol but see to have developed like a headcold feeling stuffy and congested. But apart from that all good

Pleut
06-02-16, 22:39
Hi folks have just started pregabalin 50 mg twice a day. Been on since Sunday just wondering did anyone else feel ever so weird at the start. I've felt tired little confused at times and my speech can get a little stammery at times. Anxiety ways I feel a little better still having to take diazapam but my dosage has cut from 8 to 12 mg a day to just 2mg.

When did you start taking it and when(if they have) did the weird feelings stop?
I've been on it for two days and feeling dizzy/disorientated.