PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest worry (2nd pic)

Savvy_Darling
27-01-16, 00:03
Second part to my first posted thread.. I was so mad I couldn't post the right. Armpit picture so you could compare differences.. So here it is.. Sorry it has to be seperate! :(

Fishmanpa
27-01-16, 00:23
Hi Savvy,

With respect... you're really spiraling here (posting pics of your armpits is definitely an indication of this!). I have to question how beneficial posting all these threads are for you. You've feared hair loss, tonsil cancer, inflammatory breast cancer and a far fetched perception of armpit discoloration in just the last two days!... and honestly those pics look like regular old armpits to me. I don't see anything that remotely would be concerning. I believe it's your anxious mind skewing your perception.

Perhaps taking a break and looking into some counseling would be beneficial. I have a daughter your age and she suffers from anxiety and depression. She came to me, talked about her feelings and fears and I along with her mother (we're divorced) made sure she got help. She's on meds and in therapy and is doing great now. You're much too young to be held captive by these thoughts, feelings and fears. There's a way out of the mire. You just have to take the steps to get there. Are you close with your folks? Maybe you can have a sit down and ask for help.

I truly hope you start to feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

Pepperpot
27-01-16, 20:11
Hi - both pics look like they have discolouration of the armpit to me, and I have had this for years and years. I also have discolouration inbetween my legs, and on my elbows. x