PDA

View Full Version : Just my Personal Thought About My Ordeal

nirvanainchains
27-01-16, 09:39
As I’m typing this down, I am currently being attacked by chest pain in my right chest area that radiates to my right shoulder, a sharp pain/discomfort in my left side abdomen, and a head that feels like out of place/dizzy. I haven’t felt this 5 days ago, and it is always been like that; off and on, it goes random. I am really confused as to what really is happening with my body, I am trying my best to have that positive outlook but this body aches breaks the tiny optism that is left. The first time that IBS symptoms hit me I was certain it was because of Anxiety, but now I am confused if Anxiety still causes these serious pains or if the aches makes the anxiety. It started when I was having HA about HIV and throat cancer, got a negative test in HIV test and I felt relieved and have moved on but then IBS symptoms STRIKED me big time, and from that I have formed Panic Disorders and anxiety stuffs, and now body aches and body changes( hair fall, zits/red bumps on my body, I looked pale, etc..) I feel miserable at this point in my life. I am 24 and I’m worried that this ordeal I am into will distract my future job(I am still looking for a job). I still think that I have Colon Cancer instead of IBS since these abdominal pains and back pains still occuring, also Lung Cancer/Heart disease because of these Chest Pains, and other terminal diseases. Who should I blame? My anxiety? Or my symptoms?