PDA

View Full Version : Private CT Head Scan Today

Vigilante
27-01-16, 12:12
I Can't take anymore have decided to pay for a private scan, my symptoms are getting worse and worse and the wait for nhs is horrendous.

Convinced I have a brain tumor, my visual symptoms are completely crazy and over the past 4-5 days I've been getting worse and worse with what seems like racing random thoughts/music/anything just coming into my head that makes absolute zero sense!

scared that I have a tumor,scared that even if i did it would be inoperable, scared of having the scan, scared of the result, scared the result will take ages, scared that even after the result that shows the tumor the nhs will mess around for weeks on end with no treatment, scared that I'll get worse and worse.

Nothing is working on me, sat here shaking, cant think clear in the slightest

LilGsMama
27-01-16, 12:19
I had a CT head scan last month and then paid for a brain, head, neck and upper cervical spine MRI privately this month.. for a different fear to yours.. Both came up clear and fine, wear and tear on my neck but nothing else.

I have an ENT appointment next Tues so worrying about that! My HA came in the middle of one of my downers so dealing with both.

Hope it goes OK for you x