PDA

View Full Version : New here looking for friends

Arietis
28-01-16, 12:26
Hi there

Im 29 female living in Norfolk, UK. I have struggled with anxiety (mainly health related) for as long as I can remember.

I would like to make anxiety buddies, or pen pals with people who understand what its like. Sometimes I worry when I spam my friends with my worries they dont really know what to say or how to respond because they have never experienced anxiety or how much it can ruin your day to day life.

I love playing video games so anyone who plays games online would be fun to chat with (or game with) but anyone at all who is up for chatting (all hours of the day as my anxiety stops me from sleeping a lot)

Thank you

NoPoet
10-03-16, 00:17
Hi

I read at 863 words per minute, so you are unlikely to be able to spam me, and I don't think you'll find me short of things to say :P

PM me.

jumpingmuffin
11-03-16, 20:24
LIke yourself im an anxiety sufferer and an avid gamer aswell even at the age of 31!! :blush:

Wanderlust
13-03-16, 13:23
Hi to all posters on this thread particularly OP, Im a 30 something male, Long time health anxiety sufferer, PC 'gamer', movie fan, but also like to chat, email/message friends would be great, love to hear from any of you, PM me :)
I'm told I am a good listener and have much experience with H/A.