PDA

View Full Version : ibc...i'm going to die?

28-01-16, 20:36
lately i've noticed that the pores on my breasts seem a bit big. they're not exactly that noticeable and i wouldn't be able to get them in a picture but .....they seem pretty large.

i've heard that this is a symptom of inflammatory breast cancer, which is pretty much a death sentence. i've also heard ridges can be a symptom of it...and i have something that i can't tell if it's stretch marks or ridges.

i'm really scared...i think i'm going to die. i'm only 16 years old. it seems to early for me to die now. even if i do go to a doctor, if i get diagnosed with this i'm probably not going to survive for long.

honeybun44
28-01-16, 21:46
I just went to the doctor TODAY about this. Big pores are not the orange peel type skin they talk about on google. My doctor said there is no mistaking this---it is thick, pitted, orangish.

Let this one go!

29-01-16, 21:22
Uh...I also noticed my nipples look pretty flat compared to "normal" nipples....I'm even more scared now!!

honeybun44
30-01-16, 14:06
1) you are way too young to be worrying about this. 2) It's possible that you are still developing and there is no "normal". People look a variety of ways. 3) If you are seeing something similar on both breasts, then that is probably just you. Not only is it rare for a 16 year old to get breast cancer, it's even more rare that you would get it in both breasts with identical symptoms.

Talk to your parents. A quick trip to the doctor---who can explain with medical certainty---what is and what is not alarming would really help alleviate your fears. :)