PDA

View Full Version : Today's little setback

Dc1980
28-01-16, 23:11
So around 6 hours ago sitting at my desk minding my own business I had 4 sharp bangs that kept making me feel dizzy / faint.

They passed quite quick but I felt weird... then i had a colleague call me and I could not tell you a word they said. How I carried a 1 hour conversation just hearing noise I don't know!

By the time my wife came home things had settled but I felt crap then it came again feeling faint, the stars etc followed by my feet being stone cold, feeling restless and my muscles feeling so tense...

Before that I wasn't sure, but then I knew what was happening. The old fight or flight was in overdrive!

30 minutes of shivering, standing, sitting. Nothing helped. Then bang down I came. Felt like I had done 10 rounds with Tyson, Pacquiao and Fury at once. Feeling normal (ish) now, just more like I've done the most intense workout ever.

So difficult trying to explain to someone who doesn't "know" just what is going down. The comeback of "but you've got no stress" came out!

I honestly thought this last phase was behind me but I think it's been a gentle reminder.

I actually asked the wife if it could be a heart attack or something with my brain and that probably didn't help with her. Silly night, but it won't beat me. I still got my evening chores done. The bedroom's hoovered, I've cut my hair, had a lovely shower. So up yours anxiety. You had this battle but I'm winning the war!

Keep positive people :)