PDA

View Full Version : are these signs of breast cancer?

29-01-16, 21:27
i'm very worried now. i noticed that on both my breasts, the pores seem a bit big (although not HUGE, just big if you look closely) and my nipples are...flat-looking. I'm pretty sure they've always been like this though...Should I be worried? I'm only 16 I don't want to die

Fishmanpa
29-01-16, 21:35
I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious. It's very apparent by your posts that you're spiraling out of control. Googling doesn't help!

At 16, this is something that shouldn't even cross your mind. Do your parents know how upset you are? I ask because I have a daughter (22) who suffers from anxiety and depression. She came to me for help and I, along with her mother (we're divorced) made sure she got the help she needed. She's in therapy and on meds and doing great! I don't know the relationship you have with your family but perhaps you can have a sit down, discuss your fears and ask for help?

Positive thoughts

countrygirl
29-01-16, 22:16
Good advice from fishmanpa. At your age you do not need to worry about breast cancer at all and no you do not have any symptoms either.

Please talk to someone you are close to as you do need help with your health anxiety, I did not know what it was at your age and its had a massively bad effect on my life and would hate for this to happen to you.