PDA

View Full Version : Cant sleep with the fear of Herpes

rm9118
30-01-16, 02:05
Right now i am super scared of Herpes.I found out the girl i met few weeks ago has Genital Herpes for over 12 years. And that she told me after we got intimated.We never had sex no oral sex either.But still i have some concerns.

1: Can herpes virus cross Her panty Liner then Panty then Pjamas,Coz i did rub her there for long time till she had orgasm.or we go really close she was rubbing her self but i was in my boxer shorts and she was in her cloths.Is there any possibility that if she had any shredding of virus (As she mentioned she has last out break in aug last year nothing since then) ,can virus cross all that and get on my finger? or when we rub against each other can transmit.
(She told me her herpes is around her Butt crack area but i didnt go anywhere near)

2: We did kiss for like 10 secs and i did some sucking but she told me she never had a cold sore in life.

So what my chances of catch anything ? I am really worried,

Fishmanpa
30-01-16, 02:14
So what my chances of catch anything ?

First off, you weren't intimate and she told you before you were. That's someone with scruples for sure! Secondly, the chances based on what you described are 0%

Conservatively, 1 in 4 have genital herpes and close to 50% have oral herpes. Take into account that the vast majority of those infected with the virus never ever show a symptom and those numbers mean squat.

Besides, it's not the end of the world... you deal with it and that's that.

Positive thoughts

rm9118
30-01-16, 02:27
She didn't tell me before she told me after all this and this is what i was really not happy about.

so as per my concerns
1: Can herpes virus cross Her panty Liner then Panty then Pjamas,Coz i did rub her there for long time till she had orgasm.or we go really close she was rubbing her self but i was in my boxer shorts and she was in her cloths.Is there any possibility that if she had any shredding of virus (As she mentioned she has last out break in aug last year nothing since then) ,can virus cross all that and get on my finger? or when we rub against each other can transmit.
(She told me her herpes is around her Butt crack area but i didnt go anywhere near)

So this is 0% coz this exactly what happen,She was top less but in her Pajamas and all that.

2: We did kiss for like 10 secs and i did some sucking but she told me she never had a cold sore in life.

What are my chances here i checked her lips no cold sore and she said she never had.And doctor told her she has HSV2 only when got checked.

Sorry for asking questions.

---------- Post added at 02:27 ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 ----------

Forgot to mention she did touch my penis few times with her hands but she was never out of cloths so infected area was covered through out.

Fishmanpa
30-01-16, 02:30
Read my reply again. Ten seconds of kissing is not intimacy.

Positive thoughts

Phuzella
30-01-16, 08:01
Wonderfully sane and sensible comment Fishmanpa :)

Worrywonka
31-01-16, 00:21
Your fine man don't worry.. :)

rm9118
01-02-16, 03:55
Thanks guys.