PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe

tam
27-02-07, 02:13
hi all well i have just come home from the hospital ,are you ready for this............i have just been the birthing partner for my friend,i have been with her since 1200pm today and she has just had a beautiful baby boy.god i cant believe i got through with no panic and never even thought about it,im so shocked and so exicted it is unreal.i just had to tell you all.tc tracy:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

duskess
27-02-07, 02:48
Hi Tracy , Well done :) That is fantastic news :) you just witnessed a miracle , a healthy baby boy being born :) My best wishes for mom and baby and a big hug to you for being so brave and staying calm congratulations :) Take care , luv dusky xxx

manmoor
27-02-07, 08:43
Aww Tracy thats lovely news. A big well done to you and I bet your friend is so so proud of you hun. xxx

pips
27-02-07, 11:14
Ah Well Done You that's great.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

ade
27-02-07, 12:27
wonderful,heartwarming news
very well done honey you should be proud of yourself....go celebrate:)

jodie
27-02-07, 13:05
hi tam

well done hunny

jodie xx

Southern_Belle
28-02-07, 03:42
Wow Tam, what a wonderful thing to have done and seen. Plus great job on keeping the anxiety at bay, it is a very stressful thing to go through, though I must confess I have only been on the birthing end. Hope you are now resting.

Hugs,

Laura

heths
28-02-07, 16:09
That's great Tam :D Well Done,

Piglet
28-02-07, 16:13
Wow!!!:D

Piglet x

tam
01-03-07, 09:19
hi all thanks for your lovely messages,im just still on cloud nine.i have had her other little girl,plus my own 3 and gone through all that and cant believe how great i feel,i cant believe that i havnt panicked and been so well,this just shows that there is hope for us and we can do lots of things again.thanks again take care all love tracy.

wobily_lin
01-03-07, 10:54
Wow
That's Awesome....well Done Tracey...n Congratulations To You're Friend And The New Addition To Her Family..good On Ye Hun Xxx

nomorepanic
01-03-07, 14:07
Fab news Tam

Well done on coping so well.

It just shows that when we really have to do these things we can and of course you were totally distracted too!

Great news to read.