PDA

View Full Version : Tinctures

Scannerman
30-01-16, 22:50
Hi I'm Wayne I see there's a section on remedys I have been making herbal tinctures for a few years now I make Valerian for my panic and anxiety attacks and linden flower to chill has anyone else tried herbal tinctures :yesyes:

Annie0904
31-01-16, 08:06
I am a holistic therapist and do aromatherapy so I use essential oils to help with anxiety. Lavender chamomile, valerian are the ones I use most for this. I also drink Lavender and chamomile tea.

MyNameIsTerry
31-01-16, 09:54
I used to use lavender for on my pillow at night. It's nice but it does make a bit of a mess after a while and the smell can be a little odd later but if it helps it's worth it.

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------

I am a holistic therapist and do aromatherapy so I use essential oils to help with anxiety. Lavender chamomile, valerian are the ones I use most for this. I also drink Lavender and chamomile tea.

How do you do your chamomile tea, Annie? I used to drink this and I plan on starting again. I found chamomile pretty unpleasant although some are better than other, just like with peppermint, so I added honey. It helped a lot but if you but too much in it gets quite sickly.