PDA

View Full Version : More prominent looking veins on temple scared.

stressedanxious
30-01-16, 22:52
Im scared becuase I was taking selfies today and I noticed dark line on my side forhead and Im worried Im gonna have a stroke now. Im terrified.

Gary A
30-01-16, 23:05
Having prominent veins on your forehead in no way signals an imminent stroke. Why would you even think it did?

Fishmanpa
30-01-16, 23:09
You're now scared because of a photo that showed self perceived veins that are a sign of a stroke? Do you truly not recognize the irrationality?

How are you fairing with the other symptoms and fears? I guess the breast fears are Ok now? Did you make the call for some help? I've read a lot of posts and I can tell you that what I see is someone on one heck of an anxiety spiral. No one can help you but yourself. I say these things not to be confrontational but to hopefully open your eyes to the severity of your situation as I see it. I'm also wondering what the trigger was that prompted this latest fear.

Positive thoughts

stressedanxious
31-01-16, 03:20
my temple hurts :(

Gary A
31-01-16, 03:51
my temple hurts :(

So what?

Might I suggest that you're trying way too hard to give yourself an excuse to feel worried? You are not going to have a stroke, stop this nonsense.