PDA

View Full Version : hello! i'm new

hollyjollymt
27-02-07, 04:07
hey everyone! i am a seventeen year old girl who has suffered from agoraphobia for about four years now. my last attack was a week ago, and it was probably the most intense i've had. what causes my attacks is fear and overthinking every situation, and it stresses me out to the point where i end up sick to my stomach and hiding in my room away from everything. i hate it. im a social person, and i hate being bound to my bathroom sick and avoiding life. if anyone has any words of wisdom that can help me, or if you want more details about my situations, then please don't hesitate to talk to me. i just need to talk to someone who knows what i'm dealing with. hopefully there are some good people to talk to on this site. let me know! my name is holly by the way.

manmoor
27-02-07, 08:42
Hi Holly,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
27-02-07, 10:24
Hi Holly,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Trac xx

wobily_lin
27-02-07, 10:54
Elo,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice for ya here..glad to have ya on board x

feels_like_home
27-02-07, 21:47
Hi Holly,
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I know what it is like to overthink everything. It makes you feel crazy. I am ok when I am busy with work, but when I have down time I just think too much. This causes most of my anxiety. I am here if you ever want to talk.
Take care,
Michelle

skylight2007
27-02-07, 22:54
Hey there holly, how are you? sorry to hear about your disorder and feeling sick, one of things I have tried and it is hard is to make a list of the small things you can do in a day, that can be anything, the reason is to train your mind to focus on something postitive, changing just one thing a day and sticking to it can help. Also, what may be helpful is writing down your thoughts about what help you think you may need to help with your agraphobia and the feelings you have about this. just a few suggestions hope they help and hope you feel better. skylight

mazz
27-02-07, 23:01
hey Holly welcome hunny hope you find help here like i do
mazz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
28-02-07, 14:34
Hi Holly

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and get loads of advice and support.

Pink Princess
01-03-07, 00:11
hey holly welcome to the site, hope you are well.
i can assure you there is plenty available on this site for you and there are many people who will support you so please dont be afraid to ask any questions.
hope to speak soon
take kare
xxxxxxx