PDA

View Full Version : Ear issues - anyone else have them?

LilGsMama
31-01-16, 11:33
I'm currently having problems with my ears and post-nasal drip. Had sinus issues on and off last year but this time I've had them for almost 2 months. Unfortunately for me my issues worsened during one of my downers and my HA kicked in.

I have occasional pain, clicking in my ears, hissing in one ear, and post nasal drip. My ears felt really congested when I woke up this morning. I've had bloods, CT, MRI and everything was normal. Now have an ENT appt in 2 days and my HA is ramping up.

Does anyone else have ear issues? :unsure:

LilGsMama
31-01-16, 17:03
Wow really? I'm hoping that they have a good look on Tues x

shirlp
31-01-16, 17:32
I been suffering with similar symptoms the last month or so.. Hissing in ears pains in face headaches u name it and the nasal drip. Drs on Wednesday to discuss it and my anxiety see what can help

the_anxious_mind
31-01-16, 17:43
I have ear issues too sometimes. I suffer with HA too. Its almost like pressure changes suddenly in my ears. They don't ring all the time just when the pressure changes. It doesn't happen every day but a few times a week. Strange! Seemingly harmless though. Hugs to you.

LilGsMama
31-01-16, 18:25
I been suffering with similar symptoms the last month or so.. Hissing in ears pains in face headaches u name it and the nasal drip. Drs on Wednesday to discuss it and my anxiety see what can help

Let us know how you get on Shirlp.. do you reckon it's your anxiety? I didn't at first but am now wondering! x

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 ----------

I have ear issues too sometimes. I suffer with HA too. Its almost like pressure changes suddenly in my ears. They don't ring all the time just when the pressure changes. It doesn't happen every day but a few times a week. Strange! Seemingly harmless though. Hugs to you.

Thanks t_a_m.. Will be staging a sit-in in ENT on tues until they've probed my lugholes thoroughly! xxx
:D

shirlp
31-01-16, 20:13
I will let u know.. Be glad to find out myself.. Just come down with a cold now so its even worse, but so is the anxiety. X

Ditapage
31-01-16, 20:49
I had excruciating ear pain/pressure in one ear for months off and on. After clear scans, I stopped panicking about it and it went away. When I get allergies/sinusey I feel it again but I don't panic and it's nowhere near as intense. When I panicked about it, it felt like something in my ear was about to explode. When I moved onto a new obsession, it went away. Do you get jaw pain? Do you clench your jaw/teeth? That can shoot pain into your ear.

LilGsMama
01-02-16, 09:47
I had excruciating ear pain/pressure in one ear for months off and on. After clear scans, I stopped panicking about it and it went away. When I get allergies/sinusey I feel it again but I don't panic and it's nowhere near as intense. When I panicked about it, it felt like something in my ear was about to explode. When I moved onto a new obsession, it went away. Do you get jaw pain? Do you clench your jaw/teeth? That can shoot pain into your ear.

Hi Ditapage.. I'm wondering if I do clench my teeth at night. Found myself doing it when I'm stressing as well. My ear itches from time to time, and the feeling goes down my body. Bl00dy anxiety! xx

:unsure:

LilGsMama
03-02-16, 14:42
Been given a little hearing aid to help with my left ear.. no explanation for the pain/itch/nasal drip or anything!

Donz81
03-02-16, 15:00
Hi I've had a bad left ear since Saturday. Itching, painful at times and it feels full. I'm struggling to hear ib that ear. It's sending my health anxiety high

LilGsMama
03-02-16, 20:57
Have you had any colds or anything recently? :)