View Full Version : Im so sorry, iv let you all down

Rennie1989
23-09-04, 21:06
:(I havent had a panic attack since June and goes what:(

:(Im having one:(

:(Im so sorry, i tried so hard to stop it but i couldnt:(

:(SSSOOORRRRRRYYY:(

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

nomorepanic
23-09-04, 21:50
Hey Jade

I had a bad day yesterday too and I got anxious and panicky for the 1st time this year.

I can feel for you hun - what caused it?

Nicola

Rennie1989
23-09-04, 21:51
i donno, it just came!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

seh1980
23-09-04, 22:01
hi there Jade,

Sorry to hear you had a panic attack!! :(

Don't worry too much about it - you have been doing so well - don't let it get to you ok?

Take care.

Sarah :D

mabel
23-09-04, 22:39
Sorry to hear you've had a bad day.

Don't blame yourself, these things take time and practise and even then they can catch you when you least expect it. You have NOTHING to be sorry about. Think about all the better days you have had. This is just one bad day out of lots of better days. Im sure we've all been taken by suprise by a PA or anxiety when we think we are doing fine, i know i certainley have!!!

Take care

Mabel (caroline)

KW
23-09-04, 23:11
Hi Jade

Sorry to hear you had a bad day.. You're doing so well, try not to let it bother you too much. No need to be sorry Jade, takecare

KW

sal
23-09-04, 23:54
Hi Jade

Hope you have managed to calm down and get some sleep.

Anything happened today that has contributed to how you feel hon?

Take care and here if you want to talk.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
23-09-04, 23:56
Sorry Jade

Forgot to mention you havent let anyone down at all and at least not of all you.

We dont choose when panic attacks come and we cant change that but you asked for help and got some support. Sorry i didnt get you pm until now.

Noone is let down by you feeling how you do all we feel is worry for you.

Love Sal xxxxx

pips
24-09-04, 00:40
Hi Jade,

Don't worry it's just a blip sometimes it happens when we least expect it. You haven't let anyone down. Sometimes by having a P/A can make you stronger and you can learn to cope better as you now know the whole proccedure of the panic. Horrid as it maybe!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care

Love PIP'S XX XX

mico
24-09-04, 15:13
Jade

You shouldn't get down about this, look at it more positively, only one panic attack since June. You should be pleased. Obviously it's not good when it happens, but they will happen now and again, all part of the recovery process, just keep working at it and hopefully will become less frequent.

It's probably a stressfull time for you going back to school too, maybe it's just all that worry that you've built up about going back. Once you've settled a bit you may find it a little easier.

mico

Sue
24-09-04, 17:17
You havent let any one down..

I have read a lot of your posts and can see you have had a tough time but recently you have sounded really positive and cheerful.

Its probably just settling in to the start of the new term.

seh1980
24-09-04, 18:43
hi Jade,

Are you feeling any better today?

sal
24-09-04, 18:54
Hi Jade

How has your day been. Are you feeling any better?

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
24-09-04, 18:56
Thanx for the posts nic, sarah, mable, KW, pips, sal, mico and sue.

i felt really disappointed when i was at school but as the day got on i felt alot happier

thanx for all of your support, it was hell last night, i tried to fall a sleep but it made it worse so i spent most of the night trieing to make myself tired to get rid of the panic attack

im still a wee bit fragile but ill be recovered from it by monday at least

ow and on friday, this friday, i am having a day of from school, what do you think is hould do?

one more point before i go too off topic im getting myself the sims 2 this weekend so something to look foward to eh?

Scooter Girl

seh1980
24-09-04, 21:01
hi Jade,

Glad to hear you are feeling better!! You sound much cheerier. Well done for not letting it get to you!!

Rennie1989
25-09-04, 11:26
thanx sarah!

Scooter Girl

sal
25-09-04, 14:18
Hi Jade

Pleased you got through the day at school and like you say you have the weekend now to relax and chill out. So make the most of it hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

Tessie28
25-09-04, 19:46
Hi Scoot,
I'm sorry it is me who have let you down, I haven't been around for so long. Hope you are feeling better today love. Sure it is the new school year making it's contribution to how you feel. I know I still feel like **ap after 3 weeks even [:I]. Remember things will get better and enjoy the weekend ,
lots of love Tess xx

sal
26-09-04, 00:49
Jade

We all have bad days and it doesnt mean we have let others down just means we need a bit more support which we are all here to give you.

You had a bad day like we all get and needed us and by that it does not make you a failure or letting us all down at all mate.

Just pleased you had a better day today.

Love Sal xxxxx

jo-jo
26-09-04, 17:07
Hi Scoot

You haven't let anyone down babes so don't even go there :D. We all have off days and set backs but that is all they are and they will go away. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better - you are doing really well and your positive attitude is fantastic!

Love Jo xxx

Rennie1989
26-09-04, 17:38
thanx everyone,

tess u havent let me down at all, im feeling alot better now!

Scooter Girl

mabel
26-09-04, 17:44
Glad you are feeling better! I find when I have a rough patch, the temptation is to think its the end of the world and i'm really ill again, how can I cope with this again etc. But im learning to accept that they are only blips and this seems to help me recover quicker. Everyone has bad days, we just seem more sensitive to them! i have learnt something!!

Take care
Mabel (caroline)

Rennie1989
27-09-04, 21:07
thanx for the post mabel. we do have our bad days amd they do come unexpectedly!

how r u today mabel

Scooter Girl

mabel
27-09-04, 21:36
Hi jade

Not feeling too bad, I seem to have loads to do at the moment. Had a bad few days a couple of weeks ago, but managed to get out of it quite quickly!! was tempted to give in, but glad I didn't as seem to be Ok aagin now! Still have the odd scary moment, but dont we all!!! Think I have learnt that one bad day (or even a few!) doesn't mean the end of the world!!

Glad you are feeling better!

Mabel (caroline)

Meg
27-09-04, 22:08
Mabel

**Think I have learnt that one bad day (or even a few!) doesn't mean the end of the world!!**

Well done . You're well on your way once you've accepted this .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

sal
28-09-04, 23:55
Hi Jade

How is it going for you hon.

You seemed to have got through it.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
29-09-04, 20:19
im getting a bit annoyed il have to admitt sal

im always out of breath and i try to hide it but its so hard! no one has noticed YET but im trying

how r u today

Scooter Girl

sal
29-09-04, 23:21
Hi Jade

I am ok and thanks for asking.

I know it is hard to hide how you are feeling but you are doing really well and keep pushing yourself to get through it which is what counts.

At end of day try not to worry what other people think as how you feel and people who care about you is all that counts and a lot of people do care about you.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
30-09-04, 14:53
thanx sal

i had child development and everyone laughed, here is why

our teacher asked whether we eat with our parents when having dinner (as a child could increase it's social behaviour) and i said no. she then asked me ''do you eat on your own then'' and i said yes then everyone laughed! whats funny about that!

it will be end of the school day in 25 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

nomorepanic
30-09-04, 16:52
Jade

They probably weren't all laughing at you.

Is there a reason you don't all eat together? Is it cos everyone comes and goes at different times? If so then you should tell them that.

Nicola

jill
30-09-04, 17:21
Hi Jade,
Kids can be horrible sometimes, i know i used to be one LOL
i was one of the nice ones though.
How are now? take no notice of them kids, nic's right thay might not even be laughing at you.

TAKE CARE

Jill:Dxxx

Rennie1989
30-09-04, 20:20
hiya

they were laughing at me as i was the only person at the tim saying anything and it was straight after i said what i said! i was well embarrased and i wishe dint say that

the reason why i dont eat with them is because they eat in the front room but im not aloud! i have to eat in the back room or my room so im all alone. we will get a proper dining table and chairs, ONE DAY!!!

Scooter Girl

nomorepanic
30-09-04, 20:32
Oh poor Jade. Don't let it upset you ok?

Do you eat with your brother to keep him company? If so then you aren't eating alone are you? Tell them that next time!

Kids can be hurtful can't they?

Nicola

jo-jo
30-09-04, 20:42
Hiya Scoot

Keep your chin up honey, you're doing brilliantly. Just ignore the kids who were laughing, its probably the only way they know how to deal with anything thats different to what they're used to so really its their issue, not yours.

Lots of love Jo xxx

Rennie1989
30-09-04, 20:50
my bro eats before me as he may sometimes not like what mum cooks or he eats in hi room, i rarely eat with him

Scooter Girl

Chaz
07-03-05, 21:51
Hi jade
i hope u don't mind but i brought it too the front, so i know where it is, cos this is the only one i can reply in (of urs)
c-ya soon! :)
Chaz xx

sal
07-03-05, 22:51
Chaz you still stuggling to reply to posts. I got your pm and will reply.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

SickofIt
08-03-05, 01:06
You didn't let anyone down. It sucks; it's over now.