PDA

View Full Version : Back pain and headache

Blonde123
01-02-16, 09:25
Morning all! So I've posted before about my headaches which worry me but also come and go. I'm now wondering if they might be related to a sore back. I have a habit of sleeping on my front with no pillows and when I wake in the morning I get a really sore lower back around the pelvis and muscles at the side of my lower spine. Once I get up and walk about I'm fine but I feel like I could do with being stretched on a rack! However my headaches come on in an afternoon so I'm not sure if this is he cause or not? Anyone else have any thoughts?

Blonde123
01-02-16, 17:58
Anyone?

SW_Pat
01-02-16, 18:02
What do the headaches feel like? I've gotten headaches from my upper back/neck because of tension/soreness there. It sounds reasonable to me that that could work its way up and cause a headache.

Blonde123
02-02-16, 07:21
Always on the left side usually like harp stabbing pains which last for seconds or a dull ache

SW_Pat
02-02-16, 07:29
Sharp stabbing pains could very well be "brain zaps". It's apparently just a thing that happens to anxious people. Used to happen to me sometimes. Dull ache sounds more like tension. And don't worry about it being one sided, that also happened to me plenty. There are a lot of silly things that can just cause a headache or pains that are almost unbelievable. But I think it's most likely muscle tension, possibly from how you're sleeping, and straight-up anxiety.

Blonde123
02-02-16, 13:16
Thxs pat