PDA

View Full Version : off to docs this mornin realy scared

trish1955
27-02-07, 09:50
not been to docs for ages as i try not to go always scared of what i might be told dont feel ill but last night i felt a lump at top of leg just under my hip bone wen i looked at it thought it looked like a bite but this mornin the lump not so bad but it looks red and inflamed then thought have i banged me self as it looks brusied to this mornin realy dont want to go and to top it up i am at hospital tomorrow with women probs realy hope the hrt as soughted the extra cells or what ever it was i had to much ofrealy tryin not to frighten myself easier said than done its like i am afraid to think its all nothing to be told it is so wish i was,nt like this as it is the fear that makes u feel ill not the peob yr going for any way needed to get that off my chest as my nervs are in nots right now got to go at ten bye for now trish

lass
27-02-07, 10:10
Hi Trish,

You're doing really well in facing your fears - you'll feel much better when you've seen the doctor. Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

And fingers crossed the HRT has worked for you and you get good news at the hospital tomorrow too. Poor you, it's all come at once, but get it all out of the way in one go and you will be much more positive. It's the waiting that's the worst.

Take care, and keep us posted how you get on.

xx

trish1955
27-02-07, 11:41
thanks for yr reply doc says it is a bite and should clear its self up but you no we are like any thing that appears that should not be there we think the worst now i just have to believe him lol i hope its good news to tomorrow fingers crossed thanks again always feel better when some who knows how u feel tells u its ok bye for now trish