PDA

View Full Version : Seizures and tumors

Sharon123
02-02-16, 04:19
Hi,
Today I started feeling very sleepy, and I remember that my friend a couple of years ago felt this way just before she had a seizure. I do not have epilepsy but I have lately been concerned about brain tumors and know seizures to be a symptom of it. I have also started feeling a painful throb on the side of my head....and this fear started when I read a book that said that "there are a number of people walking around in this world with brain tumors and don't even know it." of course it was a fiction book but It just triggered this new and intense fear. I understand that I am a little too young to be worried about brain tumors and cancer, but I just can't shake of this fear. As soon as I get rid of one fear, my mind just latches on to another, until I have an innumerable amount of things to worry about. And now I am afraid of both seizures and tumors and can't even bring myself to get up from my chair in fear that I will fall on the ground in dreadful convulsions...anyone else have this fear? Anyone know how to deal with this?
Thanks,
Sharon