PDA

View Full Version : Bowel Movement made water brown?

tan235
02-02-16, 04:58
Hi,
so this is a strange question.
I went poop today and afterwards the bowl was brown - like I'd peed brown water, which I hadn't so it must have been from poop.
Anyone else had this?
I was constipated and sore but .... I don't think it was blood, it was quite brown - I had been eating terrible food, Mcdonalds and had some bone broth for dinner, so could it have been diaherroa (cant' spell it) that I didn't notice?

Sorry thinking worst....

MyNameIsTerry
02-02-16, 05:30
Oh yeah, I've had this loads of times in my life and many of them before my anxiety ever started. You will certainly see this if your stool isn't formed and if you have the runs it's just part of what you are contributing to the water since it's so loose and contains extra fluids that will be this colour.

I bet many of the IBS sufferers on here have had this issue.

tan235
02-02-16, 05:32
Thanks - I didn't put IBS in there as I didn't want Admin to change it but yes I have IBS... the more I think about it the more I think I've had it loads... thanks for answering what is a really embarrassing question to write!!!

MyNameIsTerry
02-02-16, 05:39
Don't worry about the question, there are loads about such issues...the IBS board will be wall-to-wall with things like this. Anxiety is full of embarrassing issues so they aren't embarrassing to us lot on here, we've had so many of them ourselves.

I'm sure I've heard something about bone broth before on here from someone but if you have IBS already then it's certainly something that can bring. I find even a big meal can do it to me and I don't have IBS.

I bet the gas has something to do with it well but someone with more understanding of this will likely post later when more people are on.