PDA

View Full Version : Hi new to the site major HA

kimy1981
02-02-16, 21:16
Hi my ne is Kim and I am 34 , I've suffered from OCD as far back as I can remember with some HA . The last 10 months or so my HA has gone crazy . My list is , breast cancer , cervical cancer , MS , Parkinson's , skin cancer , HIV . I have been taking Setroline 100mg for the last month before that Citalopram but that did nothing for me . Feel a little bit better but at really un settled . These last 2 weeks I've checked my cervix and gave myself a bad belly , brused my chest checking for lumps and running up and down hall way , skipping hoping , watching my step in the fridge reflection to check my gate . I have tingly hands and feet how ever but this is a side effect of the pills and HA but still does not stop me googling and worrying driving myself crazy . I have 3 children and a lovely husband I hate this !!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the long post xx Kim

Lifelonganxiety!
02-02-16, 21:30
Hi Kim,

Not a long post at all. I'm sure many of us could go on and on about our thoughts and symptoms! Sorry you're in the same boat with HA as a lot of us, but glad you're here to share and support us, as we will for you!

LilGsMama
02-02-16, 21:47
Welcome Kim! You're amongst friends here! xxx:yesyes:

kimy1981
02-02-16, 21:50
Thank you feels good to be able to talk to people that understand :) xx

rebeccad
02-02-16, 21:56
Hey welcome , you are not alone and your story pretty much matches mine and everyone else's also , I've done all the self checking , and the silly tests. Read through the posts , you'll see x

kimy1981
02-02-16, 22:07
That's really good to know thank you as I think sometimes I am literally going crazy !! Xx