PDA

View Full Version : help please

kimy1981
04-02-16, 18:22
Hi when I bend my head down I get tingly pins and needles in my hands and feet . Does anyone else have this in really worried . Thank you Kim x

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

Really worrying about MS feel sick !!!

Lifelonganxiety!
04-02-16, 18:25
I've had it before. Usually after a mild muscle injury in the neck or back. It's like a trapped nerve or tight muscle.

Apply heat or massage to your muscles in your neck and upper back, take some anti inflammatories and try not to do this stretch too much as it's impinging a nerve probably.

See how it is in a few days of this, then consult with a Dr. if it's still there or getting worse.

kimy1981
04-02-16, 18:31
Thank you I've had it for about 14 years just really worried about MS from reading on the stupid Internet . Hate this !!

Lifelonganxiety!
04-02-16, 18:33
Try and avoid looking things up online ;)

Unfortunately, our postures can cause many painful or weird sensations. I try to not slouch, but old habits die hard!

kimy1981
04-02-16, 18:52
I'm 6ft and have never had good posture! It's not crazy tingling and I had not thought anymore about it until the last few months . You very right not to look things up .

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Right now I have tingling hand and feet constant as have major anxiety! Nightmare xx

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

I cracked my ribs when I was 15 and had problems with siatica and my hips when I was pregnant with my son ended up in a wheel chair towards the end so might be from that .

Lifelonganxiety!
04-02-16, 19:55
It can be so many things. I have terrible posture and get numbness in extremities, pains here there and everywhere and tingling sensations.

kimy1981
05-02-16, 06:44
Thank you x