PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety help!! Calf pain

Sallyxxx
04-02-16, 20:58
Hello,
Well I've suffered from health anxiety now for about 5/6 months. I've been to the doctors so many times I can't even count. Over shortness of breath, palpitations, panic attacks, dizziness, headaches, muscled pains you mention it. However recently I'm having calf pain. It feels numb like when I touch it I can't feel it but it usually happens when I'm panicking or having an anxiety attack. The calf pain started few days ago but that went away and came back today it's like there's something inside just moving sharp pain it comes and goes how I think I have a blood clot ... I'm so worried I get chest pains but very rare I get so dizzy when I'm panicking tbe calf pain is scaring me I've had 3 heart scan ecg if that's what is called, a d dimer and chest X-ray all came back normal and they kee diagnosing me with anxiety am scared about this calf pain ??? I keep worrying so much help every time I think about it it hurts more

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

I feel like shiii everyday

Libra
07-02-16, 20:35
Im going through a sciatica flare up which can produce calf,shin, thigh, back,foot and other areas of pain and tingling numbness too..

mourningdove
07-02-16, 23:38
Potassium! Potassium is the best for calf pain.

Ditapage
08-02-16, 06:07
Crazy, I had the exact same feeling this morning. I have had it happen 3 times in the past 2 months. I know what you mean by a numb feeling. Like a heavy sensation. I presume it's anxiety because when I took Valium (a muscle relaxant) it eased off. Sometimes I get the feeling in both legs. Drives me mad. But when I move onto the next symptom, I don't feel it anymore. I try not to worry about things that come and go. Serious issues don't come and go.