PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness

Bakebeansrule
05-02-16, 03:27
Sorry it's me again...

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I've been having some pain in my right side which I was told was a pulled muscle well that's 100 times better now I hardly feel it at all but I'm so tired now and still loosing a little bit of weight so that's now making me wonder if something else is wrong. Last night I fell asleep at 7.20 and slept through until 3am I'm still tired now I have been back at work this week and yesterday was my first 7am shift for 2 weeks and I've been constantly busy, I work for a diy company so it involves lots of heavy lifting (paint, radiators, grout etc) I'm eating better now too a proper meal in the evening and half a sandwich, crisps, fruit and yogurt at lunch plus drinking plenty of tea.

I'm just needing some reassurance it's ok to be feeling this tired before my mind starts playing tricks on me

dizzy daisy
05-02-16, 07:28
This is one of my main symptoms too. I've been feeling fatigued fit a few months now. I've had bloods and nothing was detected there so I have to accept this is due to stress and tension. I have been really tense around my neck, shoulders and legs. I'm doing my best to relax to relieve this.
Have you had bloods done? If so its highly unlikely to be anything going on with organs which I presume is what you are thinking?
It's more than likely just a build up of anxiety and tension which really takes its toll on you and going back to work after being off can also make you tired too. When I first went back I struggled for a couple of weeks to be in full days.
Xxxx