PDA

View Full Version : Wallett

Wallett
05-02-16, 07:59
Zopiclone/Zimovane

Hello, this is my first post and I would welcome comments from someone who is experiencing problems with the sleeping tablet Zopiclone/Zimovane.

I have been suffering from anxiety/not sleeping for the last six months and in October last year was prescribed Sertraline for anxiety(horrendous side effects while getting into my system) and Zopiclone 7.5mg to help me sleep. I am aware that this drug can be addictive so in the last month I have been reducing it slowly (I think). took 3.75mg for two weeks then for last two weeks half 3.75mg every other night. Thought I was doing OK but this last few days have been horrible - anxiety, nausea,agitation and hot sweats. I would really appreciate any advice or comments if you think I am doing someng wrong, e.g. am I coming off too quickly.

Regards, Wallett

venusbluejeans
05-02-16, 08:04
Hiya Wallett and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: