PDA

View Full Version : Unrelenting anxiety

lostbridget
05-02-16, 09:27
Hi, I just don't know what to do anymore. I wake up each morning and it's constant panic and anxiety and it won't go away. I'm absolutely exhausted. I keep thinking that I'm feeling a bit better but then it hits again and I'm completely overwhelmed for yet another day. I can't work, I can't even handle the thought of going to jobseekers appointments and I don't know what to do. I'm scared of the post each day because I'm in debt, I'm scared of answering my phone or making any sort of call, I'm scared of leaving the house because I just have a panic attack. I'm scared of absolutely everything and I'm so so tired. I just want a little bit of relief but nothing I do helps.
I'm so trapped and I can't cope anymore.

jadedreams
05-02-16, 19:26
Hey Bridget, are you seeing anyone, taking any meds or getting any kind of help for this? If not those would be some good steps take. If so please talk to us on here more and we'll try to help and support however we can. This is a very supportive community I've found.

Mi
05-02-16, 19:34
Hi Bridget,
I know exactly how you feel. I am suffering from this and have been in and out of A&E scared it's been something more than anxiety. I've been given meds which are helping and I've also got an appointment for cognitive therapy. I know you said you're scared to make phone calls but if you do want to chat then feel free to private message me. We can talk about anything at all x