PDA

View Full Version : New here, GAD, Dep for a decade, & BPD newly diagnosed.

Pleut
05-02-16, 16:33
Hello,

I'm Pleut. How are you?

So, I saw my shrink yesterday and she rediagnosed me as borderline personality disorder. Apparently they prefer the term 'emotionally unstable personality disorder' but I do not. I know I'm emotionally unstable. I don't need a label on my forehead telling everyone.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do with this new diagnosis. I know it doesn't change anything, but there could be info out there that could help.

Also, with regards to medication: she told me that pregabalin has no side effects. I quickly discovered that she's talking out of her ass.
I'm wondering does anyone have any experience with taking pregabalin, sertraline and zopiclone? I'm currently lowering my sertraline to 100mg from 150mg with the idea of switching meds altogether as I've become an uber b!tch since they increased. And paranoid as hell. Are we allowed to swear in here?

Anyway, glad I found this little corner of the internet.

venusbluejeans
05-02-16, 16:39
Hiya Pleut and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: