PDA

View Full Version : Heart Rate worrys.

MrPatrickus
05-02-16, 17:27
Hey guys i'm still sorta new hear and i just wanted some insight and generally other people to talk to me about this as many of you from what i have read here seem to experience the same or similar things.

I am currently checking my heart rate to frequently and when i am rested eg. laying or chilling in a reclined position my heart rate is around 55 - 68 depending on my anxiety levels and what i have ate + drank. when i stand however and walk around it's between 90 - 110 is that a normal bodily reaction and just a generally normal heart rate and me panicing about it is what is raising it up?

I was in hospital a while back for a panic attack where my heart rate got to 140 but after calming it went right down they did ecg and kept me on it for at least 3 hours and took blood + chest xray all was completely normal with a health blood pressure.

Can anxiety itself cause palpitations and being aware of your heart also cause them. I have a appt with my doc monday but i was just curious if i should try to chill and it's just normal?

I hate anxiety hahaa