PDA

View Full Version : Its been 7 bloody months!!!

bingjam
05-02-16, 23:16
Hi everyone.

I cant believe its been 7 months since ive had to come on here.. 7 pretty stress, anxiety, panic free, symptom free lovely months. .

Then BAM....

Im struggling tonight.... All started down to a weird feeling in my chest and now im certain my heart is going to stop '!!

Surely anxiety cant come back just like this??? And this is why im freaking out more!!!

Sure in the past few months I've had a few slip ups but nothing to major. Im just not likibg this sensation right now.

Knew it was too good to be true!!

Xtrastrongbint
06-02-16, 00:00
Hi! I know exactly how you feel but it's been 18 years for me and then BAM...is there anything stressing you more than normal? Do you take meds? :hugs:

rsanchez
06-02-16, 01:49
Just a small setback. You know you can go seven months, you'll be able to do it again and then some. Just keep reminding yourself that you already beat it once.

bingjam
06-02-16, 07:28
Hi yeah well i am getting married 5 weeks today so i guess i am stressing more than usual... Ijust hope my anxiety isnt coming back and its just a blip! I feel a little better this morning but still feel very on edge.

MyNameIsTerry
06-02-16, 07:36
I cant believe its been 7 months since ive had to come on here.. 7 pretty stress, anxiety, panic free, symptom free lovely months. .

Well that's a massive achievement on it's own! Well done!

Probably the stress of what is coming up, you know what anticipatory anxiety can be like. Weddings are a lot more stressful for women I reckon, you have so much to make it perfect and we tend to just want you to have the day you want more than anything so have less to worry about.

Try to accept it is just that blip you know it is. Don't let yourself get too immersed with things on here or start Googling, you know it will cause a spiral.

Congratulations on your wedding and I hope you have a (anxiety free) great day.