PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

claireh
27-02-07, 19:53
Hi Everyone

Im Claire and im new to the forum, i will be 21 in April and i live in lincoln.

I have suffered with panic attacks for the last few years. I found this site a few days ago and im looking forward to speaking you all.

Speak soon

Love
Claire

Nibbles
27-02-07, 20:11
Hi Claire,

Welcome to the forums! You meet lots of great people here who offer really good advice. Drop in to the chat room when you feel ready, I'm in at some point most evenings.

Take care,

wobily_lin
27-02-07, 21:19
Elo Claire,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

manmoor
28-02-07, 08:38
Hi Claire,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

skylight2007
28-02-07, 09:25
Hey there claire how are you today, panic attacks can be awful to deal with, I know when mine use to be so bad, all I kept thinking was I was going to be alright, and just needed someone to tell me I was gonna be ok, and I am sure you and all of us here will get better no matter how long it takes. wishing you well, I know that the breathing excersise does work for some and distraction techniques keeps the mind focused on something else!! so what could be a good idea is to make a plan and do something that will distract you, ring a friend or watch a programme, listen to music, anything that will calm you down and help you to cope and I am sure you are doing just fine and you will get better. take care

skylight

belle
28-02-07, 13:27
Hi and welcome :)

Sarah x

Pink Princess
28-02-07, 13:52
hi claire, welcome to no more panic, i hope you find it helpful and settle in quick.
hope to speak soon
take kare and keep smiling xxxxx
saffie xxx

nomorepanic
28-02-07, 14:33
Hi Claire

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and get loads of advice and support.

trac67
28-02-07, 18:32
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

claireh
03-03-07, 19:59
Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone :)

Indea1984
03-03-07, 20:08
hi Claire

Nice to meet you - hope to speak soon

Indea xx