PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get spikes with there tinnitus

TomsThoughts
07-02-16, 10:18
I have stress induced tinnitus, from anxiety. But this weekend it's coming on more strongly than normal. I've had a couple stressful days being away from home with work and it's caused a 'spike' in the ringing.

Does anyone else get this? When I have my anxiety and normal stress under control it seems asif it's non existent like right now.. Just worried me that's all any experience will help

ankietyjoe
07-02-16, 12:14
I get this a lot, and I'm convinced it's connected to tension in my shoulders.

LilGsMama
07-02-16, 13:25
Mine is up and down like a yo-yo. Getting a little hearing aid this week which they tell me will help. I have mild high-frequency loss in my left ear, where the T is. Tried my father-in-laws and it did help, although his is tuned quite loud! He says that they help no end with his xx

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

I get this a lot, and I'm convinced it's connected to tension in my shoulders.

I have sore neck etc.. would that be related too? :unsure:

Sparkling_Fairy
07-02-16, 13:53
I sometimes wake up with really bad tinnitus in one ear. Usually pulsatile tinnitus.
It lasts for a few minutes, then goes away. Then I don't have it for days, and then it comes back.
I've never had constant tinnitus, even with regular one. But I did notice that when I had anxiety or these days when I'm stressed, I get it almost without fail. So I would say it's definitely anxiety induced