PDA

View Full Version : Hello, pleased to join the forum

seashell123
07-02-16, 18:15
Hello, I have just joined the forum and would firstly like to say thank you for being here.
I have recently developed Globus Pharyngeus and gained some reassurance from reading posts on the forum.
I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks in the past but have been quite stable for a good few years.
Unfortunately over approx. the last six months I have become very anxious around health issues both with me and people I am close to.
Last week I was prescribed beta blockers by one doctor and then anti depressants by another. The beta blockers seemed not to work and also the second doctor didn't think they were a good idea and I only managed to take one of the anti depressants, they almost instantly made me feel very sick, no appetite, not safe to drive and very removed.
I have decided that I need to address the anxiety issue with a drug free route this time.
The forum was recommended to me by another member.

venusbluejeans
07-02-16, 18:21
Hiya seashell123 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: