PDA

View Full Version : why does google tell eveyone they have the big C :(

half-empty
07-02-16, 22:42
why why why?! and why cant I stop googling!? I never worried so much about my health before I became an obsessive googler! and I cant seem to stop myself from doing it even though all it does is throw a massive amount of fear up me :doh:

glassgirlw
07-02-16, 23:37
I was a horrible googler. Just had to make myself quit. I would search this forum instead ☺ it's tough but I learned that Google will always give you the worst case scenario!! Just say no to Google!! Haha ��

anxious1
08-02-16, 06:48
why why why?! and why cant I stop googling!? I never worried so much about my health before I became an obsessive googler! and I cant seem to stop myself from doing it even though all it does is throw a massive amount of fear up me :doh:

To be honest i am addicted to googling symptoms and its the pits. My mind just seems to pick out the worst illness from the list. Google is a cancer when it comes to looking up illnesses and symptoms

HeadInAJar
08-02-16, 10:27
To be fair, you can find all sorts of non-applicable info when searching for other things. If you see a file that you don't recognise on your pc, searching the net will nearly always say "Virus!" etc within the first few results. 99 times out of 100 its total scare mongering and ill informed people saying things that they shouldnt. I know health stuff isnt quite the same but just wanted to point out how it can be with other things :).

half-empty
08-02-16, 12:47
its an addiction isn't it lol its the worst thing we could do to ourselves yet still we feel the need to just have a quick look...that leads to typing in the same sentence backwards, every other word etc.. in the hope of finding its nothing your ok.