PDA

View Full Version : Concussion

senalarose
07-02-16, 22:58
I had a slight concussion 2 weeks ago. Head still hurts ( that I know is alright because dr said that it may have caused my chronic headaches to re accure)

But the problem is
my finger joints in my left side hurt sharp,
arms sore
hand pain
plus warm feeling and itchy in hands and arms on left side.
also odd sensation in left hand but can still grip to open jars and such
tingles in knuckles on and off

Wife says it sound like my fibro has been flared up. Just wondering if anyone can add any relief into this. Scared of something deadly. I know the concussion triggered my lung infection to come back.

**27 male
*previous brain injury that i recovered from
*hospital told me no signs of a brain bleed on second concussion

mourningdove
08-02-16, 01:42
I think at worst you're looking at a pinched nerve but probably just some carpal tunnel :)

senalarose
08-02-16, 07:30
I know before the concussion and whip lash I have a pinched nerve in the lower spine area. Cool cause I was concerned about thyroid problems or something thanks to google :P Hospital told me not to over think this
Neck gets pains too at times. Just the wrists arm warm and hands are sore like 3 or 4 out of 10. Is that normal for pinched nerves and such? I just dono never had one until I was diagnosed with a lower pinched nerve january. Didnt have these symptoms.

Just the stiff joints and being warm and such freaked me out, I know I am diagnosed with fibro. I kno that is really acting up since the accident. Thought something was horribly wrong. Cause when I push on them like knuckles it has a weird sharp pain. Weird how things come on so sudden. Thanks for helping.

I am still concerned but am trying to trust. Maybe some others have an opinion also just to help calm me

senalarose
08-02-16, 19:44
sry if it is hard to understand my writing, just ask questions if I did not explain well

senalarose
09-02-16, 22:34
I foiund some things about whiplash also. Went to the hospital lastnight. They didn't do any damn tests. They just did like a look over and strength. I wanted a thyroid check atleast. It is sore when u squeeze my finger joints. All he says is it is from the crash (i didnt touch anything in the crash and there was no dmg to the car. Just gave me whiplash and cuncussion) I know both my elbows are sore too now pluse my left side is worse (and that is the side of my neck that hurts too)

As i said my fingers have sharp pains when squeezed by the knuckles. I can squeeze items and make a fist. It isnt worse in the morning it is always the same. Just concerned. I dono I keep getting colds now sore throats lung infections again after the dang accident. Any second opinions. Not looking for diagnosis jut more less possible issues.

*sore fingers worse on left side (joints hurt to squeeze them)
*warm pain in only left arm
*both elbows hurt (my fibro points)
*no weakness
*no tired feeling (well not anything unusual)
*Headaches (from injury plus previous head injury)

(Before accident i was diagnosed with lower spinal pinched nerve L5,L4)

sorry for double quad post. Just wanted to let you guys know how the hospital went. I am sad they didnt blood test me

senalarose
29-02-16, 03:08
so in conclusion i dont have any ana but still have the pain in my one hand 2 knuckles have sharp pain in them since the concussion. They have not gotten worse but they are sharp and annoying the finger beside the thumb, any ideas?

I had a pinched nerve affecting my left side before (lower back nerve pinch from slipped disk)