PDA

View Full Version : Neck clicking?

mourningdove
08-02-16, 00:04
Hiya!

So, I've had neck tension/pain for about 6 months. I see a PT, and two weeks ago he did some mumbo jumbo that made my neck feel awesome, and later that day I stretched my neck too far to the left and heard a tearing sound, followed by pain from somewhere in my shoulder blade.
Since then, I'm getting neck clicking/crackling/popping/whatever you want to call it like anytime I look left. I also get it when I'm walking, or really doing anything. I hear it above my ear but it probably comes from my neck. It's not painful. Just loud and unsettling.
I've also noticed, er, what I can only describe as bubbling feelings going down my spine. Almost like a sensation of fluid moving. It's especially noticeable if I press around my neck/shoulders where I keep all that stress.
Lastly, I've noticed that my head often makes little tiny tremor like movements-like it 'catches' if that makes sense.

Anyone else had this clicking?

Phill2
08-02-16, 01:32
I've had it for years
Doc told me I have an arthritic neck and can't do anything about it
Harmless but annoying

mourningdove
08-02-16, 01:35
Hey, thanks for the reply:)

And yeah that's what I figured. Getting old sucks.

mourningdove
16-02-16, 21:22
Ugh this is still really bugging me. And now it's the right side too. I looked up today and felt a sharp pang, like a cramp, near my shoulder blade and neck area:/