PDA

View Full Version : Parts of scalp feel tight. Not a headache.

Ditapage
08-02-16, 06:01
Was wondering who else gets a feeling of tightness/dull ache in various parts of the scalp? It's not a headache. I get a feeling of tightness across the back of my head in the middle or isolated to a small area on the scalp. Does anyone get this feeling from tight/tense neck, shoulder muscles? It's not painful, it's more annoying and disconcerting and disconcerting and weird feelings tend to lead to panic. Sometimes there's a burning sensation. Anybody else?

shirlp
17-02-16, 00:00
I'm suffering from strange feelings in my head, its not very painful just annoying and a burning sensation.. How are you now?

androidz
17-02-16, 12:07
Was wondering who else gets a feeling of tightness/dull ache in various parts of the scalp? It's not a headache. I get a feeling of tightness across the back of my head in the middle or isolated to a small area on the scalp. Does anyone get this feeling from tight/tense neck, shoulder muscles? It's not painful, it's more annoying and disconcerting and disconcerting and weird feelings tend to lead to panic. Sometimes there's a burning sensation. Anybody else?

Yes, tension in the SCM (sternocleidomastoid muscle) can refer pain or tightness to the scalp. Try gently massaging these trigger points, it helps me.

http://www.massagetoday.com/content/images/kent1_stnd_35229_1_1_9537.gif