PDA

View Full Version : Had enough of this now!! ENOUGH!!

Skkyee
08-02-16, 09:23
I've had enough. I was doing well but all of a sudden I'm back downhill again. I'm finishing an English degree and the work load is huge and deadlines tight, self motivated as its correspondence rather than college. My husband is being investigated for medical issues (which for once I am confident is nothing serious at all but still, 'could' be), we are going away on a long haul holiday in 8 weeks which sounds great I know, lovely, and it will be but it brings all kinds of concerns with it.

All of a sudden, over the last week or so I've had memory issues, concentration lapses, irritation...... I had trembling hands, which has subsided for now, but the brain fog and dizzy spells are the worst. Worse when I go out but even at home it's bad. I was just stood in my kitchen having a chat with a family member and all of a sudden I'm desperate to sit down before I fall down, dizzy and sick.... I HATE it.... And I HATE all the doubts that go with it.... I KNOW it's anxiety, but what if it's not, what if it's something more serious??? I know it isn't, I accept my anxiety symptoms, doesn't stop my brain saying.... Yea but what if it isn't. Oh, and I'm doctor phobic too so I won't be running off to him anytime soon :-(

I'm not on medication, I don't want medication, it scares me and I've fought so long without it, I do t want to resort to it now :-(

I don't know what to do anymore..... Guess I'm just looking for reassurance, as usual..... Thanx for reading my moans!!

Sky X

nirvanainchains
08-02-16, 12:58
I can’t assure you that everything is perfectly well 'cause I suffer the same as you, I will constantly seek out a place to rest when I’m out in the house, my bed is the best remedy/tool when anxiety symptoms flares up. But, just like you I am not sure if it all just anxiety or something serious. You’re not alone.