PDA

View Full Version : Relapse? What's happening to me

Paul87
08-02-16, 19:39
Hello

I don't quite understand what's happening to me I had a bad sleep pattern about 5 weeks ago which meant I had nocturnal sleep and naps often so I feel really sad and low energy first week after fixing it

But after that I had week or 2 with lump in throat (I suffer from GERD could be that) I also spent 4 years not leaving my house until this summer when I finally started going out etc

I had a dentist appointment which in my head I said I can't do this I ain't been out in week because was sorting sleep schedule but I did had mini little scare but had tooth extracted ( I have big phobia of dentists but also started facing that phobia last few months aswell as going out)

Then 2 weekends ago I felt my heart skip a beat and kept skipping a beat so I had massive heart racing panic I went to sit on floor in my room and said to myself out loud keep calm its ok just calm down so I wasn't in full hysteria which usually happens when I have panic attacks

Then I dunno.... Last 3-4 days I've felt less talkative and then last night I felt so run down but also deattached and kept wondering around my house today I had butterflies even when I woke up and feel genuinely sad and untalkactive

I recently had to have a new brand of fluxietine and missed a day or 2 dunno if that would do it?

But I'm also having OCD thoughts creeping up too and to make things worse I've now got swollen gum I keep checking and poking and worrying and getting anxious over now which isn't good as my last dental phobia is nerve block which can make tongue go numb so I'm avoiding that until I'm mentally ready

But now I don't know....I feel like sad and sometimes deattached but not really full on uncontrollable panic?

Any ideas why or what it is or what could cause it or I can do to stop it

Not sure if it's anxiety or not also lately I been drinking quite a lot of Coke about 5-6 cans a day I guess maybe 4?

My sleep schedule is still okay though if this feeling don't improve my abscessed tooth won't be coming out as I won't be ready to cope with the experience and may even stop going out again but if it is the tooth also causing anxiety then it's a bad cycle

Phuzella
08-02-16, 19:43
I'd definitely cut out the Coke :)

Paul87
08-02-16, 20:07
I'd definitely cut out the Coke :)

Can Coke really have a negative effect on your mind and body? I don't smoke or drink alcohol or energy drinks so sometimes Coke is my wake up drink or social drink if that makes sense

Xtrastrongbint
08-02-16, 20:13
If you miss a couple of days of your meds that will make you feel like crap...sounds like anxiety - perhaps a trip to the docs :hugs: