PDA

View Full Version : Zoplicone.. Manky taste

shirlp
08-02-16, 19:53
How do ppl stop the manky taste these pills leave u wit?. Also do they make u feel off the next day?

Shazamataz
09-02-16, 06:33
The taste is just something you have to put up with I think. I now see it as a good thing as I associate the taste with getting to sleep.
The taste is stronger if you halve the pills and not as noticeable with a whole pill.

MyNameIsTerry
09-02-16, 07:17
If you mean the metallic taste, I agree with Shaz. I used it as my indicator to head to bed. I found it goes after a while though if you take it frequently so maybe you won't always get it?

They made me feel utterly drained for a out 6 hours when I woke the next day. This started happening after about a week on it though and I was starting Citalopram too (the reason for having these due to the insomnia) so it could have been a bit of both. I could barely eat biscuits and it would take me hours to get out of bed, even turning over seemed such a struggle. I had never felt so sedated before. But initially the sleep it gave me was great, it was just after a week or so I was getting less and having this waking sedation issue.

shirlp
09-02-16, 09:30
I got up with no problem at half 7. I just felt off most of the day.. Taste disappeared late afternoon.. I suppose I can't complain I slept lol. I'm only going to take one every 3rd or 4th night so I should manage the taste.