PDA

View Full Version : Horrendous back pain in the centre going to jaw really anxious comes and goes

gordie1
09-02-16, 18:25
Lent starts tomorrow and so does my new healthy eating I have thrown away all sweets and crisps out of the house giving up crisps and chocolate for lent. However today I had a really bad attack of chest pain in the centre of the back which I have had before and it went everywhere jaw etc it lasted for about 2 hours and it came in spasms I went to my mums was really anxious and she just sat and chatted to me and I had long periods where the pain went away. She was horrified when I told her what I had eaten. Yesterday went to a cafe with a friend and had double eggs on toast, a couple of caramel eggs in the afternoon, last night for tea haggis neeps and potatoes followed by raspberry trifle with cream. A big bag of square crisps with a tub of onion and garlic dip and this morning 6 pancakes for breakfast with butter and jam. I am wondering if all this pain is caused by something I have eaten it is so much better now I took cocodamol windeze omeprazole and gaviscon which seems to have got rid of most of it it is far worse when I lie down. I dont know whether it is my oesophagus or gallbladder the pain has now settled over the gallbladder area and I feel shivery

Phuzella
09-02-16, 19:25
Sounds like a healthy eating plan is a really good idea :)