PDA

View Full Version : Under the skin Shakes

tt
24-09-04, 15:33
I have had under the skin shakes the past few weeks.
If I cross my arms, I can feel it in my fore arms sometimes in my legs and hands. If I hold my daughters hand she can feel it to.
The last few nights when I lay down I actually feel like I shake from arms down to my toes for a few minutes and then it is like it shuts off.
It is a simular feeling to the effect that if you are woken up out of a sleep and you are slightly startled. My doctor ran tests and all chemical
things are fine. He says it is odd and a mystery wait out a few weeks and we will go from there. He also said it is not sinister. I am hoping to just go with what my Doctor said and not to worry or think about this day in and day out. I have read different kinds of shakes with anxiety and thought that I have actually experienced each and every symptom that is possible with anxiety, so any comments would be greatly appreciated.

TT:)

sadie
24-09-04, 16:20
Hi TT,

I too have been expereincing this over the last few days and I think its either too much adrenaline in the body through worrying or panicking too much, or low blood sugar. Do you eat regularly or have you been panicking more than usual lattely?

sadie

seh1980
24-09-04, 16:34
Hi TT,

I think sadie is right - it is just adrenaline in the body and is a normal sympton of anxiety. I have had it in the past but it has never lasted very long. Try not to think about it and I'm pretty sure it will go away.

Sarah :D

Meg
24-09-04, 17:24
A warm/ hot bath with 10 drops of lavender oil plus some sleep helps enormously as will a full body massage which will get rid of built up toxins in the body

I get this when I'm very tired but I do remember having it 24/7 when I was very acutely anxious .

I hope you're on a Vit B complex .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

tt
25-09-04, 04:51
Thank you everyone.
I have been little tense lately and have been travelling away from home.
Thank you,

Cookie
27-11-04, 18:09
Hi TT.
I've had this for a few weeks now. Like a constant trembling/shaking in my chest and arms. I can't see myself trembling, I can feel it though. This is the area that I get the most muscle tension, so I wonder whether that is the cause? A release of tension or something similar?
Do you find you're worse in the morning when you first wake?
Thats when I tremble the most. And later on in the evening.

tt
09-12-04, 03:39
Hi Cookie,
That is me to a "t" . I am however not getting them anymore.

Hope yours fade soon!