PDA

View Full Version : Losing my job, my house... In a state.

xilvey
09-02-16, 22:36
Hi guys..
I'm not very good. In fact I've been really really bad the past couple months.
My panic attacks got so bad I recently was forced to resign from my job as I am not entitled to sick pay and was never in work so I've lost my job in order to attempt to claim ESA again and because of this, me and dean are really struggling. Were in a lot of debt and can't afford to buy food let alone keep up with rent.. Deans recently got a new job which is amazing and more paybut he needs to work a month in hand before getting any payso well be in debt for a while..

The worse thing is I've gotten so bad I pretty much live with my mum. I can't be left alone because it worsens my panic attacks when dealing with them alone, last time I was alone I called an ambulance (whoops) and I even sleep in my mums bed because my old room is now a utility room.

I don't know what to do, wait it out until the bills are paid? Move back with my mum? I'm so lost.. Dean is my hero aswell as my best friend and partner, I can't stand the fact I never see him but my anxiety has gotten so bad..

I'm so upset and lost.. Can anyone help me? My whole life is falling apart!

Dc1980
09-02-16, 22:39
I assume that you're currently known to a doctor for all of this? If so just speak to debtors and explain the situation, they understand and want to help rather than chase for missed payments etc. There's ways they can help and that should lift a massive weight off your shoulders.

Keep positive :)

xilvey
09-02-16, 23:02
I hope so! Thank you for the reply