PDA

View Full Version : hello!

Mysupersecretalias
10-02-16, 18:16
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 28 year old guy and have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks since I was around 20. Originally these only happened when I was drinking/hungover but now I feel anxious almost every day. I've joined the site on the suggestion of my GP who seems to think it'll help to speak to other anxiety sufferers so I guess we'll see how it goes...

Istherehope?
10-02-16, 18:17
Welcome! I've found this site really helpful and supportive, hope it helps you too.

Mysupersecretalias
10-02-16, 18:17
I'm called peter btw... not sure why I called myself 'supersecretalias' lol

venusbluejeans
10-02-16, 18:24
Hiya Mysupersecretalias and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

CrazyDaisy
10-02-16, 19:00
Welcome! I am new to NMP also. I don't know my way around here yet... I am 35 and have had health anxiety since I was about 6 or 7 years old.

Messenger
11-02-16, 01:23
Hey Peter, I'm also a new member and am already sincerely benefiting from reading and contributing!

Anxiety's a bi*ch but you can learn to control it, it's your journey and there isn't one size fits all but on here there is a lot of good people with good advice so give it a go mate!

:welcome:
Matt

shirlp
11-02-16, 09:27
Hiya Peter.. This site is a great help