PDA

View Full Version : Hallo

deedee12
10-02-16, 21:23
Hallo everyone
I'm Dee, I'm struggling with anxiety and depression, some panic attacks. I seem to find everything in life very stressful for the past few years and it's getting worse. I feel completely overwhelmed by everything, I'm responsible for so much. I often feel like I'm outside myself, watching through glass. I have palpitations, cold sweats, nausea, tears and shakes. I have meds but feel stupid going to the doctors. I can't talk to anyone, I've driven all my friends away and my family aren't the type to confide in. I do have a very understanding cat though ☺

venusbluejeans
10-02-16, 21:28
Hiya deedee12 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Istherehope?
10-02-16, 21:31
Hello and welcome. Sorry things are so tough for you though glad to hear the cat is understanding. I have two moggies who definitely help difuse some stress.

Hope you find even more understanding and support on this site.

IamM3
10-02-16, 21:46
Hello, I am sorry to here all of those things. I have felt similar things as well and I have also lost many friends. I have not been diagnosed but I am dealing with anxiety and depression.

almamatters
10-02-16, 22:00
Just wanted to:welcome: you to the forum. Hope you find it as helpful as I do.

deedee12
11-02-16, 15:48
Thank you everyone for the welcome ����