PDA

View Full Version : Hello

IamM3
10-02-16, 21:36
Hi Everyone, I came across this site and it called to me reading some of the stories of people struggling with different conditions. I myself was in a car accident back in November of 2015 which totaled my car. Since that day I have been struggling with my emotions and I seem to just break down crying more than ever before. I have also noticed that my anxiety is at an all time high and I cant seem to get it in check, I feel like I am going to have a stroke all the time. This has made me afraid to leave my home and just be around people. I used to never be like this, and it hurts me everyday to see myself this way. I don't know what to do sometimes or who to talk and understand. I have not gone to see a therapist yet but am considering it and decided to try this forum out.

Thank you for listening.

venusbluejeans
10-02-16, 21:41
Hiya IamM3 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: