PDA

View Full Version : Thing on neck plz help

DMommy2
10-02-16, 23:53
Hi about a month ago I noticed a small movable tiny pea sized lump in the crease of my neck to the left. It didn't hurt do I didn't think anything if it. Recently, it has turned s little red and hurts to touch. There's a little black dot in the middle I dm freaking out can anyone relate??

Fishmanpa
10-02-16, 23:54
Sounds like a pimple or cyst tbh.

Positive thoughts

Gary A
10-02-16, 23:55
Possibly an infected hair follicle or sebaceous cyst.

DMommy2
10-02-16, 23:56
I'm just worried because my throat has been sore it could be allergies but I'm just fresking out is there anything I should do to get rid off it?? Is it infected? I'm scared to go to doc

Gary A
10-02-16, 23:58
Nobody can judge whether this is infected. Only your doctor can make such a diagnosis and advise appropriate treatment, if required. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about, you should see your doctor though, just to see what it is.

DMommy2
11-02-16, 00:19
Is there anything to do at home?

---------- Post added at 00:19 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

I am petrified of staph

Fishmanpa
11-02-16, 00:30
If you're truly that worried, nothing anyone here can say will help. It's really best to have it looked at by a medical professional. IMO, based on what you described (and I've had similar) its just a cyst or pimple and can be drained at the doctors office. Of course you can wait until it comes to a head and do it yourself (ever watch cyst popping on Youtube?) but if you're the squeamish type, a doctor would be your best bet.

Positive thoughts

DMommy2
11-02-16, 00:48
Ty everyone