PDA

View Full Version : Eye / brain worry

Beauch22
11-02-16, 06:20
Hey I'm 22 and for past 4 months I've had eyes problems with light kinda starburst, now I'm kinda having double vision problems sometimes like I'll see the text below it I'm scared it could be a brain Tumor, my eyes have been very watery lately and it seems to make my vision double does this happen to anyone, I've had no other symptoms should I be worried about brain,

Arietis
11-02-16, 09:15
I think you'd have had more symptoms to be honest, maybe go see an optician for an eye test? It could also be tiredness or dry eyes. I havent been sleeping well lately and I work a desk job with a PC all day and my eyes sometimes randomly un-focus and I have to re-focus them.

Beauch22
11-02-16, 09:35
I think it could be a tear film issue because my eyes are very watery and feel dry and as soon as I blink it goes away

Gary A
11-02-16, 11:53
I think it could be a tear film issue because my eyes are very watery and feel dry and as soon as I blink it goes away

In that case, it has absolutely nothing to do with your brain. You most certainly have a minor issue with your eyes, but it just sounds like a bit of eye strain to me, maybe you require glasses or need a new prescription for existing ones?

I would recommend getting an eye test done. Stop worrying about brain tumours, that categorically is not the problem here.

half-empty
11-02-16, 12:05
could also be your thyroid, I had mine tested couple of weeks ago and suffering similar symptoms, she said just to rule it out but thought I was suffering severe anxiety with everything else I had going on with me. my thyroid is fine though

Beauch22
11-02-16, 23:37
It's also not with objects it's only writing on tvs and phones and etc, my aniexty just high and jumped to worst thing example brain Tumor , you guys seem to think that's not the case.

Fishmanpa
12-02-16, 00:47
you guys seem to think that's not the case.

You're on an anxiety website. You've had this fear since November 2015 along with lymphoma fears. None of which are remotely realistic based on your posts and medical professionals. That, and of the literally tens of thousands of posts in the last few years since I've been on the forum about brain tumors (or lymphoma) have proven to be the case, yes, I don't believe in the least you have a brain tumor nor do the other people who've responded to your posts.

Positive thoughts

Beauch22
12-02-16, 04:46
Can eye strain and dry eye last 4 months though as mine has. The double vision freaks me out.