PDA

View Full Version : dizzy spell. now i feel constantly in edge

John_Daryl
11-02-16, 16:07
So the other day I experienced a spell of dizziness. Now I feel like its going to reoccur and be even worse.

I'm also struggling to understand my vision. I feel as though I'm not seeing things the way I used to. Almost as if everything is a little more blurry. I'm quite afraid of this as I found a little bit of blood up my nose. It didn't pour out or anything though.

Gary A
11-02-16, 16:09
What type of dizziness? Room spinning? Lightheaded? Unable to balance?

John_Daryl
11-02-16, 16:15
Kind of like room spinning and balance problem. It lasted for like 5 seconds 2 days ago and now I'm concerned.

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

I didn't explain my vision properly. It isn't blurry. I just feel like its going to turn blurry. I can see fine. I think I have a poor focusing problem at the moment.

Gary A
11-02-16, 16:21
Doesn't sound like anything overly concerning as it was so short lived. You may need your eyes tested. It could also be a condition known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. This causes a room spinning sensation when you tilt your head certain ways.

Its caused by small crystals coming loose in the inner ear. It's perfectly harmless and very easily solved by a doctor. I'd advise you to see your doctor if you are concerned, but it really doesn't sound like anything nasty.

Phuzella
11-02-16, 16:23
Yep I get BPPV occasionally, it's a nuisance but not permanent :)

John_Daryl
11-02-16, 16:35
Just cant shake anxiety as a whole. I went to watch Deadpool last night and he collapsed and was then diagnosed with terminal cancer. I though wtf that could happen to me tonight.